First Monograph Prize Winners
Prizes have been awarded to:
- 2016: Sean Bottomley (Université de Toulouse Capitol): 'The British Patent System during the Industrial Revolution, 1700-1852'.
- 2014: Sean Eddie 'Freedom's price: serfdom, subjection and reform in Prussia, 1648-1848'.
- 2012: Tracy Dennison (California Institute of Technology)
'The institutional framework of Russian serfdom'.
- 2010: Anne Murphy (University of Hertfordshire) ‘The origins of English financial markets: investment and speculation before the South Sea Bubble AND
Joyce Burnette (Wabash College) ‘Gender, work and wages in industrial revolution Britain'.
- 2008: James Taylor (University of Lancaster) ‘Creating Capitalism: Joint-Stock Enterprise in British Politics and Culture, 1800-1870'.