Economic History Society Annual Conference 2014
The 2014 Annual Conference will be held at the University of Warwick, Friday 28 - Sunday 30 March.
Registration and all sessions and meetings will be held in the Ramphal building (52 on the campus map; see link below).
Residential accommodation for delegates will be in single ensuite rooms (i.e. exclusive bathroom facilities for each delegate) in Jack Martin and Arthur Vick (31 and 3 respectively on the campus map).
Residential delegates can collect bedroom keys from the Students' Union building (62 on the campus map).
- New Researcher prize winners.
- Press releases for selected conference papers now available.
- Online registration is now open.
- Conference booklet (which includes New Researcher papers, academic abstracts and information on accommodation, registration, travel, etc.).
- Campus map (showing conference venues)
- Conference programme and links to academic papers (where provided).
- Call for new researcher papers. Call closed. Deadline: 11 September 2013.
- Call for academic papers. Call closed. Deadline:11 September 2013.
Future Annual Conferences
2015: University of Wolverhampton Telford Campus Friday 27 - Sunday 29 March.
Previous Annual Conferences